Welcome

{ Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 by Draft Geek }
Tags :
So... I decided to create a blog based on my fantasy football experiences and methodologies.

Let me start by saying, that I am not selling anything. I am not promising that by following any particular methodology that you will dominate your league year in and year out. All of those sites that promise such things are out for one thing... your money. This, instead, is more of a brain dump of my thoughts on various strategies I have employed or those I've chosen not to employ. My hope is that the strategies I have discovered/developed over the years will help anyone reading this (except anyone playing in my leagues... let's hope they aren't reading). Truth of the matter is that no one strategy will work all the time. Let's face it, there is a luck factor as well. The strategies I talk about in this blog will help minimize that luck factor and give you as good of a chance as possible.

I also hope to gain insight from all of you as well! If you have used a particular methodology that worked for you, let me know. I'd love to research it, and maybe include it in my draft prep as well!

If you have suggestions for adding to or improving any of my methods let me know that too. I am all ears!

No Response to "Welcome"