Why Tom Why???

{ Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 by Draft Geek }
Oh Tom Brady.... Although I thought he was going WAY too early in most drafts, I did pull the trigger on him in one league where he was still there at the 11th pick.

I thought it was a steal... Not so much.

I'm off to a pretty slow start this year. Mr. Brady scored me all of 2 points before calling it a season. Despite that I only lost by 5 points. With Philip Rivers as a back up, I am optimistic that I can pick up the pieces and at least give it a good college try for the rest of the season.

I managed to eek out a win in another league by 1 point. But that is where my good fortune ended this week. Aside from Brady, I have Nate Burleson in not 1, but 2 other leagues. Unlike Brady he at least decided to stick around for most of the game and at least score me some points before getting injured and leaving (also for the rest of the season).

So... this week was a crazy first week. I am hoping next week is much calmer for me (but not necessarily my opponents).

Season summary:
League 1: 1-0
League 2: 0-1
League 3: 0-1

Combined Record: 1-2

No Response to "Why Tom Why???"